#EPISODE_TWO


After the whole paparazzi ended, I knew with in me that I'm not leaving the way I came I took

my bag and left.


On my way home, I encountered a strange man, very handsome and well mannered He

approached me and called my name, I was flabbergasted when I heard him call my name ,I

looked at him scoffery and asked how he knew me, He smiled beautifully and told me he has

been attracted to me since the on set of my life, I was surprised, cause, I've ever seen this man

for once, he continued and said, he has known me for a very long time and has been patiently

waiting for me to come to him, and fortunately for him today, I walked up to him.


I opened my mouth wide and asked who he is and where he's from because I've never seen

him, and more over, you came to me yourself, I never came to you. He smiled and said, the

moment i stepped into the place Mabel invited me to, i answered his long awaited invitation.

I was looking exactly the way you're looking right now, seriously, I was confused ,his words

were coming out with full authority, I felt the same feeling I felt at mabel's place ,I felt my burden

lifted again ,I felt this strange, unexplainable feelings when speaking with this strange man ,I

even forgot about my poison


I asked his name, and he said #PRINCEI looked at him with disgust. A strange man with a

strange name, He asked if I could give him my accessible pin, Aaah, is this man ok

Sha everyone has their personal accessible pin, its so important that no one must know it, the

pin is more of like my life, my heart, and every important thing about me. How do you expect me

to give you mine, but, funnily, Is aid all this with in me ,I couldn't open my mouth to say it to his

face, cause I'm screwed down with his words of authority, I wanted to say No, but I couldn't

resist his voice that warms my heart, I had no choice, I gave him my accessible pin, and then we

started a deep relationship.


Eshock you abi ,Eshock me too?













Comments